1 Comment
State: California County: Orange

i was charged with public drunkeness after a concert as i took Lsd can i plead that someone put something in my drink?

Answered question

You can plead, but let’s be honest. Do you really want to blame an unknown person for a problem – or do you want to own responsibility for it. Pleading NO CONTEST might be a better option, and you really should have representation to mitigate the damages.

Add a Comment